Consultation has concluded
"Bringing communities together to foster an inclusive and nurturing environment that maximises child and family health and well-being in a growing community".
The Wyndham Play Space Strategy was recently endorsed at the Ordinary Council Meeting. A copy of the endorsed strategy can be found in the document library.
Wyndham City has developed a draft Play Space Strategy to provide the strategic direction for existing play space areas and the programming of new play space works for 2025-2045 in line with the recent Open Space Strategy.
The Play Space Strategy aims to create a clear vision and principles, while taking into consideration:
- changing demographics
- activity levels
- place making
- age appropriateness
- diversity of play provisions
Create an environment which enables children to grow and develop to their optimum potential.
Outcomes of the Plan:
- High quality, accessible environments which promote children’s creativity and maximise social interactions.
- To create an accessible community, where all children and families can access parts of the community by a number of modes, including; walking, riding and public transport.
How you can help:
- Access and read the Play Space Strategy.
- Provide us with any general comments and feedback using the below form.
Please note, you will need to register to this site before using the online engagement tools.