We're reviewing our important community spaces
As Wyndham continues to grow, we will need more and more facilities to meet the needs of our community. We always aim to create spaces and offer services that help everyone in the community to be healthy and happy. Building design plays a big role in making sure you have a great experience and get the services you need.
We need to deliver 18 new community buildings between now and 2035 to meet the needs of our growing community so we want to make sure we get things right!
You can see where new buildings are planned for between now and 2035 here.
We're running our first community infrastructure design to make sure we keep providing great places and spaces for the community. This review will help us to create new design principles that will help us create future community infrastructure like community centres, youth services, kindergartens, family centres, arts and libraries.
What community facilities are being reviewed?
How to get involved
We want you to share feedback and ideas on our current facilities and what we can do better. Your feedback will help us create important guidelines for future projects (design principles) to make sure we meet your needs.
Provide your feedback via the survey at the top of this page before 11:59PM Sunday 17 September
Want to share your feedback in person?
Members of the project team will be at the following locations throughout August.
- Tarneit Community Learning Centre - Tuesday 8 August - 9AM - 4PM
- Point Cook Community Learning Centre - Wednesday 9 August - 9AM - 4PM
- The Grange Community Centre - Monday 14 August - 9AM - 4PM
- Dianella Community Centre - Tuesday 15 August - 9AM - 4PM
- Williams Landing Library Lounge - Wednesday 16 August - 10AM - 2PM
- Bembit Bag-rook Community Centre - Tuesday 22 August - 9AM - 4PM
- Wunggurrwil Dhurrung Centre - Wednesday 23 August - 9AM - 4PM
- Mainview Boulevard Community Centre - Tuesday 29 August - 9AM - 4PM
- Koomail Tardy Community Centre - Wednesday 30 August - 9AM - 4PM
No registration required, just come and meet the team and share your feedback in person or ask any questions you might have about the project.