Consultation is closed
Thank you for your participation. A report will be available in the following weeks
A Draft Master Plan has been prepared for a proposed a new reserve located on Alfred Road, Browns Road and Galvin Road in Werribee and is now open for comment. There's a summary report available too for further information and details on the background to this project.
The Alfred Road Reserve Master Plan will guide the potential future development of the reserve. A range of open space facilities are proposed to create a space where people can engage in healthy activity and come together as a community.
The proposed reserve will offer formal sporting activities such as Cricket, Netball, Football (Soccer) and Australian Rules Football. It will be activated by Council in partnership with established as well as new clubs and organisations. A range of informal active recreation opportunities such as running/walking, outdoor exercise, climbing/bouldering, outdoor highball, and play are also proposed.
The reserve will include facilities such as:
- Main cricket oval and multi-use sporting fields for cricket, Australian Rules football and soccer
- Netball courts
- Cricket nets
- Car park
- Pavilion including change rooms and community space
- Indoor Cricket Training Facility with Pavilion facilities (subject to funding)
- 1.5 km circuit running / walking path and pedestrian path network
- Outdoor Activity Space and Play spaces
- Wetland, Environmental Zone and Landscaping.
Consultation already completed
How you can get involved
- Come and chat to a project officer at the drop-in session on Tuesday 25th May 10am-6pm at Wyndham Civic Centre, 45 Princes Hwy, Werribee
- Drop a pin on the map below or
- Complete the quick survey on the right hand side for high level feedback and/ or
- Complete the detailed survey below to help shape the specific elements for each zone of the reserve.
This is your opportunity for input into the planning process and the results will be used to help refine the draft master plan.