Consultation for this project has concluded. Thank you to everyone who contributed. Project updates will continue to be provided when the project moves into construction phase.
Project update 20 July 2020:
Council recently sought feedback regarding the planned upgrade of Moondara Street Park. Thank you to everyone who contributed, the feedback provided valuable information that has assisted us with the preparation of the Final Landscape Concept Plan which is available in the document library.
A Community Engagement Findings Report is also available which summarises the online survey response data and identifies additional feedback received during this period. Key findings from the community engagement include:
- Picnic Settings, Basketball/ Netball Hoop and Tower were the top playground features you would like to see in the park;
- Climbing and Swinging were the top ways you liked to play within the park;
- Concept Plan One – Separate Play Spaces was the preferred concept; and
- Ranking of district play space amenity from most to least preferred was BBQ, Shelter then Toilets.
- Detailed design: commencing late July 2020
- Construction: late 2021 / early 2022
If you would like to stay informed about this project, updates will be available on Council’s Capital Works Dashboard at https://www.wyndham.vic.gov.au/capitalworksdashboard.
Alternatively, please contact Council on (03) 9742 0777 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.