Consultation for this project has concluded.
The Brookdale Road Reserve Master Plan was adopted by Council in December 2019.
A copy of the master plan can be downloaded from the document library. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the development of this master plan. For further information on the project as it enters the construction phase please see Council's capital works dashboard.
Help shape the long-term strategy for the future use, management and development of Brookdale Road Reserve in Point Cook.
Council is planning for a new reserve located on Brookdale Road and Saltwater Promenade in Point Cook and we would like your feedback on the draft master plan.
The Draft Brookdale Road Reserve Master Plan will guide the potential future development of the reserve over the coming four to five years.
A range of active open space facilities are proposed which will create a space where people can engage in healthy activity and come together as a community.
The Draft Brookdale Road Reserve Master Plan has been developed inline with recommendations of the Wyndham Sports Strategy 2045:
- To consider the development of a facility suitable of hosting baseball to ensure diverse opportunities for the local community.
- To develop a grass turf surface suitable for a range of sports to conform with Category C Facility - Wyndham Sports Facility Capital Development Guide 2015.
Proposed reserve facilities
The reserve will include facilities including:
- Baseball and softball fields
- Multi-use sporting field, including cricket and soccer
- Floodlighting for sports field
- Batting cage
- Pavilion including change rooms and community space
- Car park
- Circuit path with distance markers
- Inter-generational play / fitness space
How you can get involved
Complete the survey
The draft master plan has been endorsed by Council for public exhibition from 7 August to 9 September 2019. You can reveiw the draft master plan in the document library.
The below survey is an important opportunity for community input into the planning process and the results will be used to help refine the draft master plan.
The survey should take approximately five minutes to complete and will close 9 September 2019.
Attend an information session
Chat to the Brookdale Road Reserve Master Plan Project Team and share your thoughts about the project at a free community sessions:
- Sunday 25 August, 11.00am to 1.30pm, on site next to Saltwater P-9 College, Carrick
Street, Point Cook
- Wednesday 28 August, 1.00 – 4.00pm at Saltwater Community Centre, 153 Saltwater Promenade, Point Cook
Please note, you will need to register to this site before using the online engagement tools.