Aquarius Street Reserve is getting an upgrade!
Aquarius Street Reserve in Truganina is in need of an upgrade to improve the condition, accessibility and functionality for the community.
How to get involved
We’d love to hear about how you use the park and your feedback on the concept design by completing the survey below.
The survey will close on Friday 24 February 2023
Come and chat with us
Members of the project team will be at Aquarius Street Reserve on:
Friday 27 January - 10am – 1pm and 3pm – 6pm(Note - these sessions have now been cancelled)
- Tuesday 31 January - 10am - 1pm
- Tuesday 31 January - 3pm - 6pm
- Saturday 11 February - 9am - 12pm
No registration is required, just come and meet the team to share your feedback in person or ask any questions you might have about Aquarius Street Reserve.
How did we get here?
The diversity of parks and open spaces in Wyndham are highly valued by the community. The upgrade of Aquarius Street Reserve in Truganina to a district level park is part of Council's park upgrade strategy for the whole of Wyndham as detailed in the Play Space Strategy and Open Space Strategy.
What is being proposed aims to improve:
- Accessibility – concrete pathways, rubber softfall areas and bike hoops
- Functionality – BBQs, public toilets, improved nature play
- Landscape quality – extra garden beds and trees